Sunday, May 2, 2010

the last day

the last day holiday..
i dunno know wat can i enjoy..
i just know..
i wasted my time on sleep..
like my holiday is enjoy my sleep time plus revision time..
but thx to my dear magdalene....
when feel bored call her out...
she sure acc me..
like last nite we went to sega chichat non-stop..!
i love it..
next time still have a lot plane..
ahaahah..
i wait tis end of year!!!
wohooooo..
singapore we'r coming!!!!
canot wait to shop la..
i wan save money to buy my CK watch, Gucci bag plus wallte!!!
woo!!!
and sum shirt sum dres sum skirt!!!
wait me wait me!!
but now i need to workhard on my final!!!
sob sob..
will start busy on next week..
hope i can done my retake paper...
and quit inti penang!!
so..wish myself
gudluck here and WEINEE you can do it well and add oil!!!
the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment