Monday, May 24, 2010

FML

wat the meaning is FML??
the meaning is fucking my life!!!
damn..
one more week, may was goin to end!!!
the headache stuff coming to find me soon.!!!
damn!!!
wat the fucking life make me down!!!
is really make me emo everyday !!!
is no mood to study now!!
summore tmr have assessment test!!!
wtf!!!
3 more week to go..
my final coming soon!!!
izit i can graduate??
i really no dare to think about it..\
mr.tax is hard to pass!!
i really stress now!!!
i wanna cry now!!!
sob sob sob!!
wat the fucking life am i survive!!!
i really tired tired tired!!!
stress stress stress!!!!
when i can piss off the fucking life??
when i can enjoy on my life??
when i can stop doing my revision??
when i can stop thinking how to settle the fucking installment??
when???
when????
when??????
DAMN!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment