Saturday, May 15, 2010

sorry my dear friends

sorry my dear frd..
i always change the phnoe number to let u all confuse which number i'm using now!!
very sorry to you all!!!
my phone number **6711**
this number have a lot the meaning!!!
i love it..
6711 mean all my best frd birthday month..
6 mean ginnie wen
7 mean weinee and rainny
11 mean michelle and yvonne
****
my girls..
i love you all!!!
thx you all when i sad, happy u all also will accompany me..
when i need help u all sure stand my side..
really thx you all!!!
no matter how far you all be, how you all busy on!!!
you all always in my heart..
is never forget u all..
love you all..
my darling...!!!

***
i change phone again..
nokie piss off!!!
woo..
i damn love my new phone right now..
my babe red colour w705!!!
same phone wif my darling michelle.
she using a pink colour mine is red..
hoho..will post the pic...

...................
..........................
...............................

***at the end, i wan thx wif a guy..
he help me a lot..i damn touch wat u did for me!!!
hope u can give me sumtime and hope u will waiting me..
seriously i very appreciate wat u did for me!!!
thx for you!!! <3>





my babe coach and my babe phone <3

No comments:

Post a Comment