Tuesday, May 4, 2010

stress plus tired..

tired on my life..
feel cannot breath now!
all the thing also need money!
money money money!!!
izit very important!!!!
every month just will asking me when my salary out?how much i get???
i damn tired and feel pressure when u asking me!!!
when u just can stop to asking me??
when u just can concern me??
when u just can let me do wat i like?
when??
u didn't give me income, summore dun wan give me freedom..!!
when i go out wif frd around 12 o'clock u sure ring me and ask me back!!!
i already 20 girls...
not 3 year old tat small kids!!!
wat u want from me??
give me a place give me freedom!!
PLS!!!!
why no one will stand my side to think??
why no one will feel i'm pressure, until i dunno how to distress!!!!
every time i also cry alone in bedroom!!!
every time i just will act nothing in front u all!!!
wat can i do at home!!!
i really dunno!!!
be a gud girl? listen u all??
SORRY i can't do tat!!!

wat i wan from u all..
i just wan a warm house!
i just wan a freedom!
i just wan u all caring bout me!
i just wan u all stand my side to think, i noe u all got own pressure got own problem!but dun selfish i'm also a human!
i just wan u all give wat i wan to do!
i dun wan u all forcing me!

but is no hope for me!!
tat fine!!!
i already habit the fucking life!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment