Friday, April 30, 2010

hmm...

today when i wake up..
i ty to do my revision..
but my heart is in facebbok..
not on book..
damn..
when think like wan do revision..
will feel sleepy..
and do this do that..
touch this touch that..
just wan start my revision..
i spend hold day to finish one chapter and 3 assessment question..
but i still confuse on the question when need to put in when need to ignore..
haih..
but i feel i more understand den last sem..
final was coming soon..
i damn stress now..
summore tis month have a lot thing to happen on me..
break up, gossip thing on my job, feel like ignore sumone , and just get a bad new..anson gonna leave soon..
damn sad..
tsk tsk..
anson wish u all the best..
dun forget topshop topman queensbay staff k..
we alway be wif you..
ahaha..

*******
finally i have a chance chat wif you in facebook..
izit i still have a chance to say i miss you?
izit i still have a chance to say sorry to you?
izit i still have a chance say i love you ?
anywhere have or didn't have also nvm la..
i hope you can give me a chance be you gf one day..
i hope to date wif you..
give a last date can??
tat is my require..
hope i can have the chance..!


******



when start to do revision tat me..messy hair!!!!




messy table...




the white colour shirt guys...gonna leave us..he call anson..
will miss euuuuu



No comments:

Post a Comment