Monday, April 26, 2010

WHAT I WAN???

what i think now??
i really dunno...
just noe!
i'm...
feel emptiness!
feel down!
feel suffer!
feel unhappy!
feel stress for everything!
feel like to cry!


What i want now?
i want ice-cream to cheer me up?
i want chocolate to cheer me up?
i want cake to cheer me up?
what i also dun wan!
i want complete my paper!
i want stop my job!
i want leave here!
i want travel!
i want crazy shooping wif frd!!
i want YOU!
but...YOU and ME was pass d..
i need a time to forget YOU!
And pls piss off my life!
i need be single now!
i need my best frd beside me!
i need gathering wif my frd!
high tea!dinner together!chichat together!
i wan back before i'm single 3 years tat life!
i wan be a mummy girls, be a hardworking and complete my paper!


Mummy, Daddy, Friends..
sorry to let you all so disappointed on me..
i'm promise, i will try to be back before tat weinee!
i will try to be a gud girl..!
i will ty to quit my bad habit!
be a normal and quite my complicated life for now!
i really feel sorry to you all!!!
hope you all will give me one more chance and forgive me wat i did before!
thx!
='(


No comments:

Post a Comment