Thursday, April 29, 2010

29.04.2010

today i got two blog to post..
one is sadness one is enjoyment..

sadness ....?
long time didn't contract you d.
seriously i still miss you, still care you, stil love you...
but wat should i do??
just act ntg in front my frd..
i really wan to know.
izit you never break up wif your kl gf?
izit you cheat me when you on wif me?
izit you love me before.!!
izit i'm just your doll???
i want know the answer!
but i know tat is impossible you will tell me..
rite??
i feel i'm silly to say wanna use the heart to change you become a gud guy..
and i silly to as you is my last bf..
anywhere...
if you together back wif your kl gf..
i hope u appreciate her...
i can feel tat she is a gud gf...
well..
i very thx for your one month memory..
if we didn't break up..
i think we together got 2 month d..
watever la..
i hope to see u smile..
i love you*



enjoyment!
today meet up magdalene my new frd..
we meet up at mng..
after we go topshop have a look..
becoz...TOPSHOP on sale now..
woo..
but we have no money to buy..
sob..
after we go "shu lin" have our lunch..
we chichat non-stop at there..
she damn cute..
=)
finish our lunch..
we go to G hotel..
coz COACH on sale at there..
but also expensive..
we really broke..
canot bring it back home..
coz we have a plan..
tat is goin to singapore shopping at end of tis years..
erm...after we shop shop shop..
we go to winter warmer have a seat..
ahaha..
high tea again..
and chichat again..
high tea time pass d..
we went to parkson shop...
shop until we feel like to eat ice-cream..
we go to MCD..
eat again and again..
we really become fatty..
damn..
ahaha..
is taking photo time now!
yeah..
we went to G hotel toilet..
omg crazy girl...
ppl look like we crazy wan..
summore feel swt..
lolx...
later will upload it...
well
i very enjoy when goin out wif magdalene..
she is a funny girl, emo, chichat non-stop and eat non-stop wif me!
i damn like to go out wif her..
ahahahah...
now she is my partner..
thx god to give me a chance to know her!
THX...


1



2



3


me..


END

No comments:

Post a Comment