Wednesday, April 28, 2010

today

today i woke up around 8 sumthing..
took my breakfast and prepare my redo test...
around 10 sumthing..
drop my sis to sch..
and i pass greenland MCD to buy a ice-cream.
the 1st time i ate ice-cream in early morning..
the ice-cream was cheer me up..
smile =)
i feel everything be fine when i finish the sundae cup...
and the sticky hand made candy..!!!
finally i took it to eat..!!
woo is nice..
must try on it...

around 2 sumthing i went to college..
when i goin the mini market to buy sum drink..
i just noe tat i forgot to bring my wallet out..
omg..
summore i just notice my ic is not put in side my wallet..
luckily i didn't meet any police when i drive..
lolz...
swt rite..???
ahhaha..
finish the redo test...went back house to start my house keeping..
my room is damn messy..
i think i have two week didn't keep my room..
all my dirty shirt is throw on my bed..

hmmm....after the house keeping..
went out to fetch ginnie come my house to having steamboat wif my family..
and chichat our future..
feel enjoy by today..
but now i need to start my revision...
bye~

the pic i took!


i ate the ice-cream when i drove back home...xp



sticky!!bought it at 1U when goin to kl!











messy shoes...

end..

No comments:

Post a Comment