Friday, July 2, 2010

the weeks!!!

finish final exam i think have a week ago..
is time start to go back working..
everyday no working time den is stay at home ntg to do..
always facebook facebook..
really FML!
but working is quit fun..
but sumtime is damn tired!!!
like today when i start to work, i busy until closing!!
is was tired!!!!
damn damn damn!!!
my leg is tired until i wanna cry out!!
sob sob!!!
and tis few day dunno why when i wanna slp, i lie on my bed i start to feel i hard to breath and hard to slp well!!!
and my stomach is always pain..
i think is period pain, but period haven come!!!
haih!!!really suffer tis few day!!!
saturday is no more off day for me..
i need to replace my frd to work!!!
never mind la, the off day is not important for me..
coz sumone was goin to ipoh trips wif his frd!!!
tat fine!!!
he bluff me!!!!
watever!!!
i hate him!!1
he just will care his was tired everyday!!!
selfish!!!
and me every nite angry and crying alone in my bedroom!!!
damn bf!!!
i hate u david foo!!!
go away!!!!
sunday sunday sunday!!!
i waiting tis day coming!!
coz is my off day!!!
but wat to do!???
i think also stay at home slp better!!!
coz no more dating for me!!!
i will be alone until my birthday tat day!!!!
sunday sunday sunday!!!
i missing uuu!!!
but after sunday i need to working again!!!
noon shift!!!
fuck!!!!
i working 4 day noon shift!!!
morning shift when is my turn!!!sob sob sob!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment