Wednesday, July 21, 2010

fail to distinction?

the last weeks..
when i waiting bie finish work to come and find me..
my classmate was ring me and told me result is out!!
tat time i was nervous and think whether wan check it or not!!!
coz i will scare the bad dream will happen on me..
eventually, i also give her my TAFE card number and check my reslt!!!
the final result was she check...
.....
.......
.........
"weinee u pass all the paper"
"harrr, really??"
"izit u lie me??"
"no!!!really u ar pass"
"the MR.TAX i also pass it?"
"YA"
"REALLY"
"YA"
OMG i cant believe i will pass 3 external paper as well!!! especially tat paper i fail before!!!!
really thx god!!!
but i still unbelieve i will pass all the external paper..
i was check it tmrw by lecturer..
when i saw my transcript, i was happy until i cannot say anything!!!
i get distinction on my MR.TAX!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!
cant believe i can do it well!!!
really made me happy and think to share wif everyone!!!
DAD ,MUM i do it d!!!!
i wont let ur lose ur face in front uncle!!
i will let ur prod of me!!!
DADDY MUMMY love euuuuu!!
ESPECIALLY DAVID FOO!!!
he was the one accompany me study during exam weeks!!!
he is the one was let me feel i wont have any pressure when i doing my revision!!
and thx he bought the babeee coach for me as i pass my MR.TAX!!!
and thx for u KL trips...
i love u, BIE~




333621045 tat is mine~


my transcript~



my MR.RIGHT david foo~cute rite??love eu babeee<3



the babeee coach!!thx bieee

No comments:

Post a Comment