Monday, July 5, 2010

all the time!

arghhhh...
when i can quit my bad habit!!!
my bad emotion!!easy to emo !!!easy get angry!!!
i hate my bad emotion!!!
sob sob sob!!!
sorry bie, i not really want emo to u!!!
really sorry!!
i noe u ar tired when u finish u OT!!
i just wan u spend more time to accompany me!!
i just wan u anxious me!
i just wan u care me!!
i does not mean wan argue wif u!!
sorry bie!!!!

3 week 3 week 3 week.
i already work almost 3 week!!
is damn tired when i finish work...
my leg is pain until i can cry out!!
sob sob..
and dunno why i hard to slp, when i lie on my bed clos my eyes i was hard to breath!!!
really suffer!!
izit i too pressure??
izit i too tired??
or i maybe need to go clinic to check it??
sob sob ='(

today today today!!
is a special day for rainny!!!
coz we give her alot surprise during working time!!
and is fun!!!
hope she will like her present and the surprise!!
happi birthday girl...
wish u have a sweet 19th!!
love eu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment