Friday, June 25, 2010

sorry

sorry for yesterday i argue wif u..
i noe i very mean , have a bad emotion!!
i promise u, i wont argue wif u anymore!!
and i wont give u alot trouble to helping me to slove!!
i noe u ar tired when finish u work..
i should stand by u side to think!
but, wat i wan for u is..
i just wan hang out wif you without u ar talking world cup wif u frd..
u phone is ringing non stop, when i talk wif u no enough one min u phone ring again!!
if u really buzy or feel tired u can no need accompany me!
i wont angry, i wont argue wif u!
i just wan u to care me more!!
but u too busy d...
i'm dating wif u, not let u ignore at the side!
and not every time when u did wrong just will say sorry to me!
i dun wan heard sorry anymore!
i noe u ar busy u ar tired and maybe forgot wat i ask u to help me!!
tat fine!!i will settle myself!
and i promise u, no argue-ing, no complaining, no angry!
i just will be keep silent at the side!

No comments:

Post a Comment