Monday, June 7, 2010

i hate u

sorry again..
i cannot help anything!
study while work..
really stress for me..
but no one can feel it, tat is suffer!
salary out..i hard to tell mummy my salary just have 300...
but just now she was asking me, i say how much u need..
she start to find sumthing to say me...
and start to argue becoz the money!!!
sorry i really tired on it..
i really scare i will fail the paper!!!
but why no one can feel i'm tired i 'm suffer??
daddy wat u scolding me just now...
is hurt me u noe...
i'm u daughter!!!
u say u wanna buy the car, now wat u say??
u say tat car not under u name!!!
so u can dun wan to pay the installment!!!
wth!!!!!
wat u talking about??
wat u did, u never feel u ar fault!!!
u just will noe u thinking is true!!!
u'r selfish!!!!
dad, i really look down u!!!
summore u can say if i cannot bear it, den go end up my life??
ya,dad i got think it before!!!
becoz you i really tired!!!
dun force me to decide to end up all the thing!!!
i will do it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment