Friday, June 4, 2010

FUCKING LIFE

STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS STRESS!!!!!
i need a place to let me shout !!!!
shout shout shout!!!
final coming soon!!
and now already 5th of june!
i need to headache the installment, ph bill!!
and sum debt!!!
FUCK!!!
i really no much money to settle all the thing!!!
wat can i do now??
who can teach me?who can help me??
parent??
i think they need my help more den i need them!!
MUMMY i hope u dun everyday asking me when my salary out??
i told u many time d..
i just a part time promoter.
i still need to study, i cannot work much hour at every week..
i really stress when u asking me about money!!
pls stop to asking can??
and DAD, pls to stand our side to think!!!
dun so selfish to think u ar suffer!!!
and dun everyday to find sum thing to argue wif mum!!
i really tired to u both!!!
pls laaaaaa...!!!!
DAD, MUM
i really suffer on my life.
i crying every nite, i emo every day..!!!
who noe who care??
nobody!!!
3 years!
i bear it have 3 years times d..
tis is my 1st time i cannot breath, cannot slp to think about the stupid installment and the family problem!!!!
GOD when i can piss off the suffer life??
when i can enjoy my life without the those thing??
izit the best way is let me end up all the thing??!!!!
GOD i need u to guide me!!!

i really bear enough the fucking life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment