Tuesday, November 9, 2010

tired!!!

tired!!!
my mind always will come the TIRED word!!!
why??
i really hate 2010 year!!!
is make me headache!!!
is bad year for me!!!
start from the january the bad luck is follow me, it never leave!!!
january i break up!
febraury clubbing every week!!
march til may working problem!!!especially the "GOSSIPPPPP" thing!plus accident!
june i change my working place and i have a sayang me tat gud bf!!i tot is time to change a new life!but it is still same!!!
nov i super hate tis month!!!i duno wat is ppl thinking!!wat they want!!!i really hate the fucking childish thinking ppl!!i dun wan be kindness ppl anymore!!!!no one will stand on my shoese to think!!!i must be smart be selfish!!!!!!
one more month to go, 2011 is coming!!!i waiting on it!!!!!
2010 i hate YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment