Tuesday, November 30, 2010

my offday!

woooo~ finally bie have a time accompany me shopping at my offday!
when he finish his work, he come find me and pick me up to gurney!
reach gurney we go ATM 1st, coz today i get my salary!!
wohoo, again i be a shopaholic!

after we take the money we go for our tea time at dome!
finish our tea time, i start be a shopaholic!!!
hmmm....
actually i just spend for my friend birthday present, i just buy a lipstick for myself!!
goshhhh, i never buy a lipstick RM9 !!!is cheaper!!!at the end i also spend around 80 sumthing plus the tea time total is 150+..
sob sob..
after the tea time, we fetch his friend go home and pass a cake shop to
buy a cake for his dad!!u noe who i saw at the cake shop??ahaah..i saw my ex-classmate zhong you!!!i get shock when i meet him at
there!!he was back from AUD for his sem break but never find us!!!feel happy to meet him! =)
around 8 o'clock we go back his home and fetch his parent and his younger brother to QB!

because today is his dad birthday!!
we go Dragon-i for to celebrate birthday wif his dad!
OMG, now i just remember i forgot to say uncle'happy birthday'!!!!
Thx bie buy the strawberry surly hair for me and the dinner!!!





see his cute face <3>


he eating!




she drinking her pink guava!







my stuff by today!<3


the lipsgloss


bie buy for me the stawberry cury hair!thx bie <3

end~

No comments:

Post a Comment