Friday, June 10, 2011

long long long time didn't update my blog d..
but dunno what should i write, this few month got happiness or sadness thing to happen.
dunno where should i start.
hmm..
the 1st i think need to CONGRATULATE we already together one year.
i can't believe i have a boy friend one year!!!
really really really unbelieve!
anywhere all thx to him to bring me a lot happiness in my life!
i love 0517 <3
i love my curly babe boy =)

another news is i already change a job had one month plus already..
but i not really like this job,because is very BORED there!
no one share the brander thing wif me, kidding wif me!
all stuff look like serious and the thing is many dunno how to say and dunno when just can done it all!
haiz!!!sometime very stress there!!should i change job??
FML~
now i just noe i very miss topshop colleague~!sob sob

opppsss,end of JUNE is coming soon???
michelle come back, and ginnie birthday!!
arghhh,need to spend alot money!
and girl, i found another nice restaurant at Straits Quay!!
it is call DELICIOUS!!
when you back bring you there =)

erm,erm,erm....
yeepppi JULY is coming soon..!!
my birthday my 21th birthday!!
i hope bie will be my side and give me a surprise!!!hiak hiak!
waiting the day coming =)





our 1st year anniversary





the gift from him <3



forever sista =)










No comments:

Post a Comment